Test

Thursday 19 June 2008

About Er. Alok Kumar


Thanks for taking the time to visit my website.
Here is my biographic information as it appears on the book cover
( of - course this is overtly complimentary—but then it is my novel : )
Er.Alok Kumar joins the Ramgovind Institute of Technology, Koderma , Jharkhand - ८२५४०९ as a Sr। Lecturer of Mechanical Engineering in April' 07 ( 16th ).
He graduated from the Islamiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore in 1997 where he was selected as one of the Top Ten Young Technocrat of Bangalore, India by the Shaktishali Foundation. Er. Alok Kumar has earlier worked as a Lecturer for I.I.E. - Patna, B.I.A. - Patna, S.A.M.T. - Patna in Bihar. Born in 1973 into an Intellectual family, Alok studied in schools in Varansi and Gaya; and completed his engineering with first class from I.I.T. Bangalore.His interests in backpacking , biking , reading , private Investigation and philosophy are key writing inspirations.
He can be reached at eralokkumar@sify.com

" My Life in RIT - Koderma ", will be published by HarperCollins India on Nov. 23rd, 2008.Initial reviews from the press have been favorable (included in the Advance Reviews section of the blog), and the book is selected for the 2008-09 Indian Breakthrough Novel Award. If the synopsis/other sections of the website pique your interest, please sign up here to receive free excerpts or e-mail me .

No comments: